What are policy options for effectively tackling medical deserts? During our webinar on March 15th, with our AHEAD partners, will dive into this question (and more). We will share policy options that our country teams gathered during participatory consensus-building workshops with stakeholders in Italy, Moldova, the Netherlands, Romania and Serbia. Want to learn more? Join us on the 15th!
The policy options should contribute to addressing medical deserts and improve access to healthcare for those in underserved areas. We are also delighted that Katarzyna Ptak-Bufkens (Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission) will join us and reflect on the policy options presented by our country representatives. The webinar will be moderated by Aysel Rahimli (project coordinator for AHEAD, Wemos, Netherlands).
Date: Wed March 15, 2023
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 PM (CET)
Register here: Zoom
Aysel Rahimli – project coordinator for AHEAD (Wemos, Netherlands)
Katarzyna Ptak-Bufkens (Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission)
- Bianca Ferraiolo – Head of the Representative Office to the EU (Cittadinanzattiva, Italy)
- Corinne Hinlopen – Project officer for AHEAD (Wemos, Netherlands)
- Dana Farcasanu – Medical doctor and Executive President (Center for Health Policies and Services, Romania)
- Milena Santric Milicevic – Prof Social Medicine (University of Belgrade, Serbia)
- Sergiu Otgon – Human resources for health expert (National Public Health Agency, Republic of Moldova)